Wednesday, February 26, 2014

P&G full time BS and MS positions

From: "Patel, Dipesh" <patel.dm.1@pg.com>
Subject: P&G Full Time Positions
Date: February 26, 2014 at 10:39:09 AM EST

Dr. Lyon and Dr. Snell,
My name is Dipesh Patel and I am representing the Procter & Gamble Georgia Tech Recruiting Team. I graduated from Tech in Dec of 2012 with my B.S. in Chemistry, and I am now working at Procter and Gamble in R&D and serve as the head of researcher recruitment from Georgia Tech.
I am emailing both of you in hopes that as serving chairs for your departments in the college of sciences you could pass along our need for qualified applicants. We currently have several full-time openings within R&D, and it is my mission to give these spots to well qualified Georgia Tech graduating seniors and alumni.
All the students/alumni must do is visit our website: www.experiencepg.com
Click on Search Jobs (Top Right)
Select: United States
Search this ID: RND00002497
And apply by filling out an online profile and taking our initial screeners
Any help that you could offer in spreading the word would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You,
Dipesh M. Patel
Procter & Gamble
Beauty Technology Division
513-622-0160