Thursday, November 20, 2014

New Ventrure looking for CHEM intern - Spring 2015

My name is Roxanne Kaiser, and I am a senior in the Scheller College of Business. Currently, I am in the process of beginning two start-up companies, one of which, desperately needs the assistance of a chemistry or (preferably) organic chemistry student.

I was hoping you may direct me on how I may go about finding a student in the Chemistry department who would be willing/interested to work part-time on a product development project (and being compensated for their time and work).

Any and all insight from you would be greatly appreciated, as this is a huge step for me to move forward with my business! Thank you in advance for your help and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Kindest regards,
Roxanne kaiser

--
Roxanne K. Kaiser
Supply Chain Management
Operations & Logistics
Georgia Institute of Technology