Saturday, November 19, 2016

SAA - campus project ideas - deadline November 27.


My name is Chris Lung and I am the Vice President of Philanthropy for the Student Alumni Association (SAA). I am in charge of overseeing Gift to Tech, a yearly monetary contribution from SAA members to a campus project. The student body is invited to vote to determine the top 3 initiatives, and then SAA members vote to determine to winner. Last year's winner, Excel, received over $40,000. 

We are currently in the application phase of Gift to Tech, and I would like to invite you and your organization to submit your idea(s). Students can apply via here. Non-students can submit their application by sending me an email and a brief overview of the initiative/idea. The application deadline is Sunday, November 27th at 11:59 PM. 

Once all project ideas are submitted, the Student Alumni Association will select eight ideas to move forward to the voting process. 

Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope to see an idea from you,

--
Chris Lung
Georgia Institute of Technology
Scheller College of Business 
Technology & Management Program Scholar