Friday, May 15, 2015

Summer 2015 internship opportunity - Norcross, GA area

This may be of interest to some. It mentions an "engineering" internship. You may need to let them know that in the first several years at GT, you take the same courses as CHBE majors and others.

Bill Baron

----------------

I saw your information in the Employer Buzz Newsletter and I wanted to reach out to you about your students who are seeking summer internships! 

I have a fantastic position for a manufacturing client (Fortune 500 company)  in the Norcross area who is seeking GA Tech students specifically for the role. 

This will be an engineering internship specializing in new product design and development. 
It is starting June 1st and will be interviewing next week. The pay is $15/hour. 

If you have any resumes you could send my way, I would love to get your students set up! You can also have them send resumes to me directly to mmadaris@synerfac.com

If you have any questions, please let me know and thank you for your assistance! 

Megan Madaris
Branch Manager
Synerfac Technical Staffing
How can we help you?